Powered by Blogger.

Heartsy - A sample sale site/Groupon for Etsy products

>> Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I came across this and couldn't wait a moment to share it with you guys!

Heartsy is a great site that works similar to Groupon, the only difference being it has deals only from Etsy stores.

Here are some of the amazing deals going on right now!

62% off Handmade jewellery at Jacaranda Designs

57% off  plants at ToHOLD

60% off at Bath & Body at Green Mountain Soapworks

There are new deals everyday! There are no fees to sign up, so go ahead and sign up

Get great deals on Handmade items from Etsy!


4 comments:

Unknown April 13, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

How did I not know about this?!?! Thanks for sharing, and I will be checking it out. Thanks for stopping by The Sweetest Pear and directing me this way. I'm now a follower!

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* April 13, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Wow, thanks for sharing. I never really new what heartsy was although I've heard it talked about!

I'm stopping by from Paisley Passions Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you'll come by and say hi at my little blog sometime! :)

sarah April 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

had no idea about that...and i love groupon so this is great! thanks!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP