Powered by Blogger.

Target + Pottery barn = kitchen command center

>> Monday, August 8, 2011

I have been a little busy these days getting things ready for my daughters birthday party. I have come to realize I need a command center to keep track of activities, parties and things to buy all in one place. We also need a place for hanging Trisha's art. I bet there will be a tones once she starts kindergarten this fall. It would be nice to have someplace to organize the mail .

I think since we spend a lot of our time in the kitchen, The wall in the kitchen nook is suited best for this purpose.

Here is the inspiration. I love how ribbon trim has been added . What a nice finishing touch!


Here is the plan of attack. I already have the 12"x12" corkboard squares from target. I love the modular wall organizers from Pottery Barn.



Once I am done with the party. I am going to work on the project. Hope to upload the pictures soon.

If you like my post, do join me on GFC/Facebook/Twitter
You might also like these articles.



participating in the following link parties

15 comments:

Lisa - A Room with A View August 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Organization is fundamental with the busy lives we lead today..kindergarten brings a lot of artwork and teacher notes, etc which need a home. And mail, too, should be tackled immediately. Sounds like a good idea!

kristie@thedecorologist August 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

i really love the term "command center!" can't wait to see what you do!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts August 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

I need a "command center" too. Thanks for the ideas. :) Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there. {I’m a new follower, too.} Cute blog!

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Brandie August 10, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

What a great idea!
Im a new blogger, and found you through the Wednesday Window Blog Hop :) Hope to see you on my blog!

~~Much Love~~

Judy August 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Can't wait to see what you do. Every home needs a command center. Mine is in my mudroom.

Olivia Douglass August 10, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Love your ideas!! :) Just stopping by on the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop and browsing your site that is full of ideas. I am also following along via GFC!!

Olivia
www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime August 11, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape August 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

Can't wait to see the finished project!

Patricia Torres August 15, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

Happy Birthday to your little one.. Hope she has a fabulous day!! Oh.. and cant wait to see pics of the party! :-)

Nayana August 15, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Happy Bday to your Daughter! I bet the project will turnout gorgeous..

Upscale Downhome August 18, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

Can't wait to see your project and you are right you will need it once she starts school.

Anonymous,  March 2, 2013 at 7:34 AM  

Greetings! I've been following your web site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

Also visit my webpage - bmi chart for women

Anonymous,  May 5, 2013 at 4:30 AM  

Hi there, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing
information, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Also visit my web page - vigrx

Anonymous,  February 1, 2014 at 3:12 PM  

I don't evеn understand how I stopped up here,
however I believed tɦis put սp was onnce good.

I do not rгecognize who you migfht be however definitely you are going tо a
well-known blogger in case you are not already.
Cheers!

Stop by my blog post - hot games

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP