Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful DIY headboards

>> Friday, June 24, 2011


I love searching for creative home decor ideas and every time I see something unique I bookmark it! Here are some of the headboards that I came across while surfing the word wide web.

This one is made from tin that I guess is used for roofing cut in a beautiful silhouette. Such a statement piece.

This one is made Styrofoam balls cut into half and stuck on the wall with some tape. Miki used the Braille script to write a secret message on the headboard!

Use  book covers to create a headboard! I would never have thougth of that! You can learn how to make this headboard here.


Create a headboard with moulding! simple moulding and a beautiful mirror can add a lot of impact !

Do checkout the sharpie headboard too!

Join me for more amazing home decor ideas on GFC/Facebook/Twitter!

Photo Credits: YHL, Curbly, Instructables, Google images

10 comments:

AmberFaith June 24, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Hello! Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

Crystal @ Ordinary Days June 24, 2011 at 3:09 PM  

Those are definitely some unique and interesting ideas! :)

Kerry Rossow June 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

My headboard is so BLAH! This has me feeling inspired! Thank you!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

laxsupermom June 26, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Love your inspiration pics! That braille one is so fun. I can imagine spelling out all sorts of naughty things, and it'd always look really cool and innocent and pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Katie Newcomb June 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

Thanks for this round up! I love all the creative ideas, especially the book one!

Visiting from Tip Junkie's Link party.

Patricia Torres June 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

Oh fabulous!! gorgeous inspirations here!!

Angelina June 14, 2012 at 4:51 AM  

So unique and interesting ideas. These headboards are looking fabulous. They are easy and cheap to made. I like this idea. I would like to share that I found a wide range of new headboards on cheap prices at http://www.dreambedroom.co.uk/compare_headboards.html

Anonymous,  June 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM  

Your meanѕ of descгibіng the whole thing іn thіs
piece of ωriting іs truly nіce, all be capable οf without difficulty be awarе of it, Thаnks a lot.


my blog ... cheap legal highs

Anonymous,  June 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

Yοuг style is sο unique compared to оther folks I
haѵe reaԁ stuff from. Thanks for postіng when you
have the opportunitу, Gueѕѕ I'll just bookmark this blog.

Here is my website: legal ecstasy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP