Powered by Blogger.

Featured artist: Rachana Saurab

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I want to introduce to you Rachana Saurabh, bloggy friend and an artist. Rachana means "Creation" and I think the name is so befitting!

Her blog is called Creations theEssence of Arts, a place where she shares her beautiful art with everyone. She is from a small town in India called Anand in Gujrat but now lives in Baltimore, Maryland with her Husband.

Here is a small sample of Rachana's art.

This painting is called Maa Prithvi - 'Maa' means mother and 'Prithvi' means Earth. What a beautiful depiction of mother nature. 

Here is a picture of Radha and Krishna and one of my favorites!

This is a picture of a woman playing Holi, the Indian festival of colors.


Good news for everybody! You can now buy these colorful paintings from her Etsy store which is called CreationsArt. CreationsArt was recently featured on the front page of Etsy.

I am sure you will enjoy her art as much as I do!

21 comments:

Rachana Saurabh June 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Thanks Radhika for ur support and sweet words..!
Love..

Rachana Saurabh

Sumana @ Colors In My Mind June 27, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

Wow, Rachana is so talented.And loving your blog Radhika, I am glad I found you.

Kelly June 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

they are so beautiful!

Unknown June 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

Beautiful work!!! :-) Thanks for sharing!

www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

nayana June 27, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Beautiful art , very colorful. you have a lovely blog.

Emreen June 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Love Rachana's Art... Very talented !!

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com June 28, 2011 at 3:18 AM  

racnana's work is awesome...ur blog is wholesome gr8...be ur follower

laxsupermom June 28, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

What beautiful artwork! I love her use of vivid color! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Oh yes! I totally love Rachana's work.. She is truly talented... !!

My Inspired Reality June 30, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

I am a big fan of Rachana's art too, love the vibrant colors and the stories they tell:):)

Unknown July 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

I love the first one in particular, "Mother Earth". She has a great sense of color!!!!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2018 at 11:48 PM  

Lovely works of art! It's as lovely as renting a home without the need to pay any commission! You can rent one now by visiting http://www.rightdoors.com

double bed mattress protector December 27, 2021 at 10:48 PM  

Today I want to introduce to you Rachana Saurabh, bloggy friend and an artist. Rachana means "Creation" and I think the name is so befitting!
bombay dyeing single bedsheets ,
doraemon bed sheet ,

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP