Powered by Blogger.

The versatile Lucite table

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 I have started working on our living room and one of the things that we got was this Lucite table from CB2.

I think the Lucite table is a very versatile piece. A lot of people think of a a modern metropolitan space when they think of the Lucite table but it actually blends with any style. Whether you have contemporary taste or prefer a more modern look, it works great in any room. A perfect solution for small spaces! I think pictures speak more than words, so let's have a look.

Modern minimalist.

An example of pairing the Lucite table with an Edwardian sofa.

Works great if you have more contemporary taste. I love the zebra rug. Maybe that is what I am going to look for next.

Do you have a Lucite table in your house? I would like to see the pictures!

Do check out the idea gallery and join me on GFC/facebook/Twitter for more ideas.

Photo Credits: Decorpad, CB2







9 comments:

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life June 14, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

LOve everything Lucite!! I don't have anything yet, but it's on the wish list!

Jessica @ Balancing the Dream June 14, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

I love CB2...and I love this table!! It's so transitional!!

Pink Overalls @DIY Home Staging June 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

I do not have a Lucite table, but I have always wanted one. It's not the kind of thing you find second hand because no one wants to part with one, or maybe because they get scratched. I don't know which.

Once I acquire one, I won't be letting it go, either. They are perfect for home staging because they go with any decor, in any room, as you say. And they don't take up space or crowd a room.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... June 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

I don't, but I did once have a mod glass table. It looked like a wrap around windshield, and a ball that held the other end up. It was really cool!

Anonymous,  June 14, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

I do not have a lucite table but I think they are really cool. Love all the pictures that you posted, the table looks great in all three spaces. Seems like a versatile table...love it!!!
-emily
nestnestingnested.blogspot

Deanna @ Sentimental Redo June 15, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

I'm not sure about the table but I love that pink sofa. LOL

Upscale Downhome June 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

I love your new lucite table! I do not have a modern look but have always wanted a lucite table. I have to find the right way to incorporate it but I bet yours looks fab!

A Lived in Home June 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

I recently wrote a post about lucite as well! Go check it out at my site!

Kyle (Plushrugs.com) October 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM  

These Lucite tables work great with a graphic rug. Because they are transparent, they do not take up much visual real-estate when placed on top of a rug, allowing the pattern to come through.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP