Powered by Blogger.

A tree in the woods

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is our first ever Christmas tree! I went with the woodland theme. Reds, whites and warm brown bronze.


7 pine cones glittered ...
6 red balls that make merry sounds ...
5 little squirrels hopping on the tree ...

4 little birds perched on a branch ...
3 yards of garland with wooden beads and
2
types of painted ornaments made with love .


Here is a close up of the tree


The critters


The painted glass ornaments.


The Glittered pine cones and berries for the birds to eat.


I am very pleased with the way it turned out . Now I need to finish the gift wrapping!

Bye for now,
Radhika

I am participating at the following link parties



Show and Tell @ The Blue Cricket Design
Jigle bell double blog hop
We did it! Wednesdays @ Sew much ado

Weekend wander party @ While he was napping
Saturday Nite special @ funky Junky Interiors

9 comments:

Denise Kline December 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

I'm following you from "Jingle Bell Hop"
http://denkli-satisfyyoursenses.blogspot.com

Katy December 8, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

I love your tree!!! I am really in love with pine cones for Christmas decor...I think they add the perfect homey touch!

Karren Haller December 9, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

I wanted to stop by and thank you for coming to the blog hop at http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com/ and let you know I am following on GF, I have shared your blog to Twitter and to Google Buzz today.

Your tree is awesome by the way, I have Pine Cones that fall daily and gather the largest myself,

Happy Holidays, Karren~!

Skooks December 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Your tree is stunning. Wonderful job. :)

rebecca @ older and wisor December 10, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Love the critters - so cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog ;)

Anonymous,  December 12, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

love the tree! i just found your blog and am your newest follower! Come join mine if you get a chance. :)

Jen December 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Great job! Its gorgeous!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP