Powered by Blogger.

Easy ways to sort and Organize your bills

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How many times does it happen that a bill ends up with the junk mail and we realize only when we get another mail reminding us that we were late. Make your life easier with these bill organizers.

This one is from pottery barn and has a slot for every day of the month. Just place the bill in the slot with the date when it is due.


I love the Bamboo Monthly Bill Organizer available at amazon. 

Check out this bill calendar available on etsy. The store is called RedStarInk. I love the simple bold and modern design !
Organize your bills with this fill-in-the dates calendar. When you get the bill in the mail, simply put it in the "pay" pocket and fill in the due date on the calendar. When you pay the bill, move it over to the "paid" side and check it off your list.

After your done writing the checks just move it in the outgoing mail holder and rest assured it will get shipped on time.

Be sure to check my post on organizing paper clutter.
Tools to Tame paper clutter in 2011




Photosource: Potterybarn, amazon, etsy, modcloth.To check the link parties I am participating click the link parties tab

7 comments:

Sassy Sites! January 1, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

Thanks for linking up with Sassy Sites- Free For ALL Friday! I just posted my new party for the month of January... Operation Organization. Come by and check it out! Happy New Year! xoxo

Sassy Sites! January 3, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

I am so glad that you are joining in our Operation Organization! Thanks for linking up and being a part of it! I think it's going to be a lot of fun AND we can get so much accomplished too! I look forward to seeing your progress!!

xoxo!
Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Organize with Sandy January 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Some great tips!! I love the Pottery Barn one.
Thanks so much for linking up to my Organizing Mission Monday link party!
I look forward to you stopping by again. www.organizewithsandy.com
I did get the button fixed if you want to post it. I'd love for you to add it to your linky party tab too if you'd like.
thanks so much.

Leanne January 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Love all thses great ideas. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

Eva January 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

Oh my goodness, who doesn't need more organization helps! New year's is a great time for it!

Eva
evlizz@gmail.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP