Powered by Blogger.

Everything looks awesome with glitter

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

These were really easy to make with a little bit of help from my four year old daughter. All I needed was a bag of pine cones from Michael's, Martha Stewart bronze glitter and a brown paper bag.


For the squirrel ornaments I drew the
silhouette freehand and traced it on a brown paper grocery bag. I love to reuse and recycle wherever possible. Apply glue and let the kids sprinkle the glitter.



For the pine cone ornaments I just applied glue to the tips and the top of the pine cone and sprinkled some glitter.



So easy to make and they fit in perfectly with the woodsy theme for my Christmas tree.

Check the painted glass ornaments I made earlier! Here is the link.
http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2010/11/diy-crate-and-barrel-replica-ornaments.html

I am participating in the following link parties

http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/12/christmas-craft-link-party/

Sumo Sweet Stuff The Girl Creative

8 comments:

Anonymous,  December 6, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Both of these are great! I love that bronze Martha Stuart glitter you have....

Take care,
Lisa

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design December 7, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

I have to do that squirrel! Great projects!

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life December 7, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

I couldn't agree more! everything always looks better with glitter!

Carpenter's January 4, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

The squirrels are soo cute. Would you be willing to put your drawing in a pdf so I could make these next year?! Our town in Marysville Kansas is known for BLACK squirrels. This would be perfect! Thanks.

Cheryl December 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Beautiful! Love the squirrels!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP