Powered by Blogger.

Versatile Blogger award

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

Camilla who is the author of First Lady of the house  gave me the versatile blogger award. Thank you so much!


So, here are the rules:

- Thank the person who gave you the award!

- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 5 other versatile bloggers.
 
Here are some of the blogs  that I really enjoy reading. These blogs are relatively new but they are worth checking out and versatile for sure!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now 7 things about myself. That will take me some time.
 
 

6 comments:

Kristen March 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

Thanks so much for checking out my new blog and passing along the Versatile Blogger Award. I'll pass it on this weekend!

Happy Friday
Kristen
www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com

Are You A Mom March 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

Hello,
Following you from Boost My Blog! Please stop by and say hi...and follow me too :)
Thanks and have a great day!
Maureen
Areyouamom.com

Emily March 5, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

I absolutely LOVE your blog and feel honored that you would think of me to pass the Versatile Blooger Award on to. I will pass it on.
Thanks!
-emily
www.nestnestingnested.blogspot.com

Hanna March 5, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Hi there! I am your newest foller from Friday's blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
So nice meeting you!!!

Unknown March 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Congrats! Thanks for stopping by The Mom and Dad Reviews and helping me out to get to 500!

Sam

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP