Powered by Blogger.

My post was featured on Favorite thing Friday link party

>> Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am so thrilled to be featured for a third time of Favorite things Friday link party at the Hills are livin blog. Thank you so much for featuring me.

This is an old post, written when I just started out blogging. It's called the avian addict. I wanted to share it with you guys again as I had very few readers at that time and  it may just give you the inspiration you require for spring!

Here is the link to the post.
http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2010/11/avian-addict.html

I just received my Studio wall Easel from pottery barn and can't wait to hang some of the vintage bird prints I got from Ebay. I will post the pics very soon!

Hope you Enjoy reading the post as much as I did writing it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP