Powered by Blogger.

Stylish Blogger award

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hi Everyone!

 I am thrilled to receive my first ever blog award! Crafty Geordi  was so nice to include me and I am so happy and grateful for that!


 

Here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 other bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Here are the seven things I would like to share about me.
1. I am a huge fan of Sarah Richardson and Nate Berkus. 
2. I love dot Com's. Any time I hear about a new dot com I am sure to check it out. My friends call me a dot com addict. One of the reasons could be I worked for two dot Com's in my short span of career as a quality assurance engineer.
3. I always wanted to be a designer and not a software engineer. It is an unfulfilled dream and hopefully will come true someday!
4. We just moved into our new home and am having great fun enjoying decorating it.
5. I am a really bad driver. I do not drive in freeways I wish to improve on that.
6. I love shopping and finding great deals!
7. I love reading Jane Austen and also the twilight series! 

I would like to nominate these blogs for the stylish blogger award
A Bowl full of lemons
A Blonde's DIY life
CraftBerry Bush
The Decorologist
Kojo Designs
A Blog about you and your sassy sites
Three Pixie Lane
Farm and Fru Fru
Centsationalgirl
You paid more than me
I love reading these blogs!
 

4 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! This is my second award today. And Im very grateful. :)

Hugs,
Toni
A Bowl FUll of Lemons

Christie January 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Congratulations to you! And thank you, too! I so appreciate it! christie at threepixielane
I am your new follower!

Sassy Sites! January 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Thanks so much for the blog award! I think your blog is super stylish too! I'm a faithful follower! xoxo

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP