Powered by Blogger.

Shout out: Guest blogging at Upscale Downhome

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to say a big thank you to Sarah from upscale Downhome for letting me guest post on her blog.



Sarah has a beautiful house and loves collecting vintage items. She has a segment on her blog where she features collections from her readers. If you have a collection that you are proud of and would love to share, check out Sarah's blog.

Sarah also has an Etsy store where she sells Infinity Curtain Tie Backs which she designs from vintage jewelry, oil paintings and fabulous fabrics. You can also find unique vintage finds in her Etsy store.

She was featured on Etsy's blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/

Do visit Sarah's blog and say Hi from me.

7 comments:

Reasonably Less July 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

Very Interesting, Love it! Nice site, I will be sure to come back to visit! Check out my JULY 2011 blog hop at www.reasonablyless.com

Rachel
www.reasonablyless.com
“Mommy freebies, coupons and Advice on using coupons”

Anonymous,  July 12, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

oh lovely!! Im off to check the guest post.. :-)

Tess Young,  April 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM  

Hello There,
I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
Thanks for your time,
Tess

Anonymous,  October 26, 2018 at 11:43 PM  

Wow! This post just gave me an idea to display vintage items inside my home! And what's better is that I found my home at http://www.rightdoors.com and rented it WITHOUT COMMISSION!

saftysign June 30, 2020 at 8:21 AM  

اجرای نمای ساختمان مستلزم استفاده از متریال هایی نظیر سنگ ، شیشه ، چوب ترموود و دیگر متریال هاست که گاها به شکل ترکیبی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرند که سبب شیکی هر چه بیشتر نمای ساختمان می شود که به شکل های متفاوت اجرا و پیاده سازی می شود
نمای کامپوزيت
نمای سنگی
نمای آجری
نمای سرامیکی

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP